Greenfield Partnerís Ministry
What is a Partner/Partnership?
A partner- is one who joins in an activity with others.
A Partnership- is a close association for a common objective.
Greenfield Partners Ministry was established on Godís word,
Genesis 8:22- as long as the world exists, there will be a time for planting and a time to harvest. There will always be cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night.
Galatians 6:8-If you plant in the field of your natural desires, from it you will gather the harvest of death; if you plant in the field of the Spirit, from the Spirit you will gather the harvest of eternal life. The spirit of the Lord is moving through Greenfield to manifest His Glory in 2007 and beyond. You can be a part by sowing into this ministry. Know that your seed is being sown into good ground and the Lord promised you would reap a harvest. Our partnerís ministry is not just an avenue to raise finances; it is a covenant exchange of blessings.
Greenfield Agrees to:
- Pray that the will of God be done in your life
- Study to seek Godís word for your needs
- Upon receiving your prayer requests, pray for you immediately and send you a written prayer of agreement via email or US mail
- Keep your prayer request confidential
- Furnish you with an official Partners Certificate
- For partners who make a 2007 donation only we will provide advertising space on our website (business card size) through December 2008
- For multiple year partners we will provide advertisement space (1/4th of a page) with a link to your personal or business website (up to one year from after your partnership expire.)
- We will induct you into the Partnerís Hall of Fame
- With your permission, and a picture provided by you, we will add your picture to the Wall of Fame at the Church
- Send you an invitation to our annual Thanksgiving and praise program
- Be a good steward and operate with integrity based on the word of God
Partnerís Agree to:
- Obey the Word of God and make adjustments when needed.
- Read your Bible regularly 2 Timothy 2:15-Study to show thy self approved unto God
- Pray regularly for the church, the pastor and its members
- Send us your prayer requests
- Send us your praise report
- Pray before making a vow
- Make a vow to support Greenfield Partnerís Ministry financially based on Godís promise. Luke 6:38-Give to others, and God will give to you. Indeed, you will receive a full measure, a generous helping, poured into your hands; all that you can hold. The measure you use for others is the one that God will use for you.
- Faithfully pray over your seed expecting Godís manifested Glory in your life
- Attend our annual Thanksgiving and praise weekend
Note: While we encourage all our partner's to advertise with us, we reserve the right to decline any ads that is not in keeping with the church Christian values.
To enroll as a partner or pay a vow, please click on your choice below. The forms can be completed online or printed blank.
Enroll Now for 2007 Only - Enroll for Multiple Years Now - Pay my Vow Now
All forms must be mailed to the church. For mailing address click here:
Note: All scriptures are from the Good News Bible
© Copyright 2017. Greenfield Presbyterian Church. All rights reserved.
Website Development and Hosting by Tone Dog, Inc.